How to Brew: Hadong Black
Why drink Hadong Black?
Our Hadong Black tea is a premium first flush black tea that produces a beautiful gold liquor when brewed. It makes a great afternoon tea, especially in the cold weather.
How does it taste?
The dry tea leaves smell very strongly of dark chocolate. When brewed, the scent of dark chocolate is still there with a strong sweet aftertaste that resembles sweet apple and chestnut.
What to prepare
2-3g of tea
200ml water at 90 degrees
up to 3 infusions
1. Warm up teaware with hot water
2. Observe the tea leaves - breathe in and take notice of the scent
3. Discard the water
4. Place the tea leaves into the pot carefully
5. Add water into the pot
6. Infuse for 3-4 minutes
7. Make sure to drain the pot entirely
8. You can infuse two more times, using a slightly higher temperature